bookings terms & conditions
last updated: March 2021
- Here at YO! our priority is keeping you safe; therefore, please note that the terms and conditions below may change in accordance with government guidelines. At the time of writing, we are of the understanding that we may take bookings of up to 6 guests (from 12th April- 17th May) on the provision they come from no more than two separate households.
- YO! may ask you to register your visit via the NHS track and trace app and we kindly ask that you help us keep yourselves and other guests safe by doing so.
- YO! kindly requests that all diners stay seated whilst eating and drinking to enjoy a safe YO! experience.
- YO! takes cleanliness very seriously, we therefore may need to ask your party to briefly wait whilst we clean your table and seating area to keep you as safe as possible. We thank you for your patience.
- As we need to maintain social distancing regulations at all times, YO! recommends booking your table when possible, to ensure we have space to seat your party.
- If you or any of your guests have recently developed a cough, high temperature, loss of taste and smell, or any of the other symptoms associated with COVID-19 we ask that you contact us to cancel or reschedule your booking for another time. If you or any of your party has been exposed to the virus or travelled to a high-risk area in the last 14 days, we kindly request you contact us to cancel or reschedule your booking for another time.
- All reservations can be made by calling our bookings team on 0333 090 6257 or via the YO! website.
- Please ensure you make a note of your booking confirmation email as you may be asked to show it upon arrival.
- If you cannot find your booking confirmation email, please check your junk folder or let one of the team know who will happily resend for you.
- Bookings of 6 or more guests cannot be accommodated before the 21st June for most sites due to current government guidelines.
- For more information on local government guidelines, please refer to the appropriate government website or call our bookings team on 0333 090 6257.
Group reservations (six or more guests):
- Bookings of more than six guests will not be confirmed automatically, you will be contacted by a member of our bookings team before confirmation who will help you with your enquiry.
- Please note that all group bookings over six people may require card authentication. If we have not received your card authentication details for your group then we cannot confirm your booking.
- Card authentication does not charge your account unless you fail to attend your booking. In the case of a ‘no-show’, YO! reserves the right to charge the full card authentication amount to your account.
- In the unfortunate case of another lockdown, YO! will cancel your booking with no charge to your card.
- Due to current Covid guidelines we are unable to allow external food (such as birthday cakes) into the restaurant.
- YO! operates a secure and safe booking system which is fully GDPR compliant.
- YO! will only contact you in relation to your booking or, where relevant, provide you with offers relating to specific sites, birthday offers or promotions if you have given us permission to do so.
- Please note that to make a booking with YO! we do require an email address and/or a telephone number. This information is stored safely on our fully GDPR compliant booking system.
Food & drink:
- If you or your guests have specific dietary requirements, please inform our bookings team and they will do their best to accommodate them. Please inform the bookings team of any dietary requirements at least 24 hours in advance of your booking.
- All of our dishes are made in a kitchen together, and we cannot therefore guarantee an allergen free environment. For more information on our full allergen policies, please click here.
- YO! operates a strict ‘Check 25’ policy; if you or a member of your group order alcohol please be aware that you may be asked to show ID. We thank you for your co-operation.
- Please note that menu items and prices are subject to change.
Offers & discounts:
- Any offers or discounts promoted by YO! restaurants may be subject to restricted timings or days. We cannot offer alternative days or timings for such offers and therefore strongly recommend booking in advance to take full advantage of them.
- Any offers or discounts pertaining to certain menu items can be used on those specific menu items only; YO! thanks you for your understanding.
- Offers and discounts are subject to change and may not be available on certain days. Please contact a member of our bookings team if you are unsure about validity.
- YO! reserves the right to change, amend or remove any offers or discounts at any time.
- If you have a gift card you would like to use, please inform us at the time of booking.
- If you would like more information or would like to purchase one of our gift cards, please click here.
- All YO! gift cards are valid in our restaurants 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please note all YO! booking terms and conditions can be subject to change at any time.